martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

Let's blog!

About this assignment, I think that is very interesting the possibility of looking out our classmates’ blog. However I really don’t know to all of my classmates and I don’t have access to their blog, so I'm going to talk about the blog of one of my friends. In Antonia’s English blog I found a lot of interesting information about different topics, and all of them were written in very good English. This demonstrates and confirms her skills and knowledge of this language, and the facility that she has to write and to express what she wants. I really like the color of the blog, the way to arranged and distributed the different photographies and writings, and the dedication that sees clearly.
As a constructive review, I can say that she could renovate and update the information exposed, and continue pleased us with her commentaries and entries.
One of my favorite post is the one who talks about the website she enjoy visiting, because it’s the same that I like visiting too. This is because both of us really enjoy seeing TV series and we also share the same favorite one, Grey’s Anatomy. I also really enjoyed reading the assignment about the movie “3-iron” because I had never heard about this movie before and I thought that it was a really interesting movie to see and a good way of spending my free time
. If you want to look out Antonia's blog you can do it following this link: http://english4assignmentblog.blogspot.com/

2 comentarios:

Juan Luzzi dijo...

I agree with you, Macarena.I also like Antonia`s blog very much. She's an awesome writer,besides the layout and photos she's uploaded produce a pleasant effect on the reader. And so does your blog, I must say!
JL

Anto dijo...

Maca you are so sweet, your blog rocks!