One of my favorite websites is www.surfthechannel.com because I'm a big fan of lots of TV series. I found the website about 3 months ago, when I was searching in the internet some sites to watch a new chapter of the series that I was watching then. Since that day I have been visiting the website about twice a week. The most incredible thing about this site is that I can watch all of the new episodes and I don’t have to wait that they were broadcast on television. Thanks to that I’m always up to date with everything that is happening in the world of TV series. My favorites are Grey’s Anatomy and Gossip Girl, and I see their new chapters around once a week. Another good thing about visiting this website is that all of the series are in English and without subtitles, so I practice my English’s comprehension constantly.
martes, 30 de septiembre de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

1 comentario:
Hello, Macarena,
Your post has a very interesting piece of information. I can’t wait to be on holidays to browse through this site. It’s a good thing you watch series in English
JL
I made a few corrections for you to take into consideration.
One of my favorite websiteS is www.surfthechannel.com because I'm a BIG fan of lots of TV series. I found the website about 3 monthS ago, when I was searching in the internet some siteS to watch(-) a chapter of a new series that I was watching then. Since that day I visit the website AROUND 2 times a week. The most incredible thing about this site is that I can watch all of the new episodes and I don’t have to wait UNTIL they transmit them on television. Thanks to that I´m always up to DATE WITH everything that is happening in the world of TV series. My favorites are Grey’s Anatomy and Gossip Girl, and I see their new chapters AROUND once a week. Another good thing ABOUT visiting this website is that all of the series are in English and without subtitles, so I practice my English’s comprehension constantly.
Use ‘huge’ to talk about size. A huge house/person/building. Also: a huge success
Compare: a site (sing) / some sites (plural)
Publicar un comentario